Monday, May 4, 2015


Stuff the diet! Selena Gomez steps out in New York holding a bag of Cheetos after slamming troll who told her to 'stop eating junk food'


She recently hit back at an Instagram troll who made negative comments about her figure and saying she should 'stop eating junk food'.
But Selena Gomez certainly hasn't let the criticism get to her as she was spotted out in New York on Sunday carrying a tasty snack.
The 22-year-old singer had just enjoyed dining at Locanda Verde Restaurant and clutched a bag of spicy Cheetos as she left the eatery. 
Scroll down for video 
Who cares? Selena Gomez was spotted out in New York on Sunday carrying a junk food snack
Who cares? Selena Gomez was spotted out in New York on Sunday carrying a junk food snack
Selena teamed skintight black jeans with a white T-shirt and a stylish leather biker jacket.
Her thick dark locks were pulled back in a ponytail and she donned trendy Ray Ban sunglasses and completing her look were some ankle boots with a chunky heel. 
The actress was in great spirits, as it appeared the crunchy cornmeal snack was gifted to her by one of her fans, who wrote a sweet message on the packet.
Hitting back: The Come & Get It hit maker recently responded to Instagram trolls who told her to stop eating junk food
Hitting back: The Come & Get It hit maker recently responded to Instagram trolls who told her to stop eating junk food
Couldn't care less: The brunette beauty appeared to be in great spirits as she carried a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos which appeared to be a gift from a fan
Couldn't care less: The brunette beauty appeared to be in great spirits as she carried a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos which appeared to be a gift from a fan
What a fan: The note read 'I love you so much & I know how much you love your hot cheetos'
What a fan: The note read 'I love you so much & I know how much you love your hot cheetos'
The supportive note, which looked to be from Instagram user @grandeheckyeah read: 'I love you so much & I know how much you love your hot cheetos' 
The star recently chose to respond to an Instagram user who had criticized her appearance telling her to 'stop eating junk food' and 'work out'.
In a social media exchange the starlet hit back: 'You're disgusting. IM IN the business and I could care less about what 'they' or you said I should look like,'
'I don't need to do anything other than love myself, take care of my work, fans, family and friends...And I do work out. It's not your place to tell anyone what they should or should not do.'
The heated exchange comes just weeks after Selena proudly displayed her curves in a revealing black swimsuit. 'I love being happy with me yall #theresmoretolove,' she captioned the snap on April 16.
So stylish: The 22-year-old star looked gorgeous in tight black jeans and a leather jacket
So stylish: The 22-year-old star looked gorgeous in tight black jeans and a leather jacket
The brunette beauty's representatives have yet to confirm whether Selena was really involved in the exchange with her Instagram hater.
On Saturday, Selena joined pal Vanessa Hudgens for a late-night dinner in New York's East Village after Vanessa took her bow in the Broadway production of Gigi.
Setting an example: Selena told the Instagram troll 'I don't need to do anything other than love myself, take care of my work, fans, family and friends'
Setting an example: Selena told the Instagram troll 'I don't need to do anything other than love myself, take care of my work, fans, family and friends'
The singer had turned up early to see her pal's performance as the young French courtesan in training at the Neil Simon Theatre.  
The pair became firm friends when they co-starred in 2013's Spring Breakers.  
Selena has recently wrapped roles in two high-profile movies: In Dubious Battle with James Franco and The Revised Fundamentals Of Caregiving with Paul Rudd. 


No comments: