Louis van Gaal: Ryan Giggs will succeed me at Man United

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes the club will appoint Ryan Giggs as his successor.
Giggs spent four matches in charge last season following David Moyes' dismissal and was then appointed assistant manager to Van Gaal in May.
Van Gaal, 63, is coming to the end of his first season in charge and has a contract until 2017.
And when asked about Giggs, he told MUTV:  "I expect that he will be the next manager after I am gone."
He added: " Now I have the responsibility. He has tasks that he has to perform like the players. What he has to do, for me, he does it very well."
Giggs, 41, said it was "the proudest moment" of his career to take charge of the club in in the wake of Moyes's sacking last season.
The Welshman, who made a record 963 appearances for the club as a player, won two, drew one and lost one during his time in charge.